487 South Fairfax
Los Angeles, California
t: +1 310 775-5962
Mon-Sun: 7am to 8pm
what to know
- Parking is available on the surrounding streets. Check street signs. Feed the meters. (Parking tips below.)
- Arrive early. City life can be a rush, but try not to let it rush you.
- Wear comfortable clothes. Yoga stretches the mind and the body.
- Please leave large bags in your car. We have lockers, but there is limited space and we do not allow bags inside the studio space. We have some locks, but if you have your own, all the better.
- Forget the phone. You won't need it. But you will need a yoga mat. We rent them for $2. We do not take cash.
- Bring a water bottle. Stay hydrated.
- If you forget to bring something, let us know. We likely have it for rent or for sale. Please bring a credit card or save one on your profile. We do not accept cash.
where to park
* Maryland Dr is always ok to park for any class ON THE NORTH SIDE ONLY Mon-Fri. We know the sign can be confusing, but on Saturday and Sunday you can park there too (all day NO restriction, even better). (EXCEPT STREET SWEEPING)
*2 hours free on north side of 5th St., Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm
*2 hours free on north side of Drexel, Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm
*1 hour metered parking on Fairfax and 5th St., Mon-Sat: 8am-8pm, Sun: 11am-8pm
*Parking on Crescent Heights is also sometimes available
Emily Davenport, founder
Asher Luzzatto, founder